The Airpura UV600 Air Purifier offers complete air filtration and is specifically designed to remove bacteria, antigens, pathogens, mold spores as well as airborne chemicals and particles. Three levels of protection from airborne chemicals, particles and micro-organisms.
True HEPA filter that traps 99.97% of particles as small as 0.3 microns (dust mite feces, mold spores, antigens and pathogens) The superior HEPA filter has 10 pleats per inch and provides 40 sq ft of filtration surface.
The Airpura UV600 air purifier incorporates a 20 watt UV lamp that is actually inside the filter chamber so it kills the DNA of the micro-organisms as they get trapped in the filter (other manufactures put their UV lamps away from the filter).
Effective for up to 2,000 square feet - Changes the air approximately every 30 minutes
- The 20 watt UV (ultraviolet) lamp is situated inside the filter chamber, so it kills microorganisms as they are trapped by the filters. Other UV machines place the UV lamp in the airflow, away from the filters. This allows microbes to escape back into the air.
- UV lamp may be switched on or off separately, as desired. Warning lamp indicates UV bulb status.
- 18lb Activated carbon bed that absorbs odors, chemicals and gases like a sponge for up to 2 years.
- True HEPA filter with 40 square feet of medical-grade true HEPA media allows the filter to trap microscopic particles.
- A powerful 560 cfm, yet quite variable speed motor that allows you to select your idea level of filtration. The motor is not in the air flow so there is no chance of it picking up new impurities before the clean air is exhausted.
- Felt gaskets seal the filter chamber which maximizes filtration. No rubber in these machines to off-gas.
- Best warranty - 5 years parts and 10 years labor (excluding replacement filters)
- Carbon filters - lasts up to 2 years depending on use
- HEPA filters - lasts up to 5 years in regular use
- UV Germicidal lamps - effective for up to 10,000 hours