Alen Air BreatheSmart air purifier is designed to remove allergens, dust, pollen, grass, mold spores and more from areas up to 1100 square feet. The BreatheSmart air purifier features SmartSensor technology, which adjusts airflow according to the amount of pollutants detected in your air. Their WhisperMax technology enables quiet operation.
The BreatheSmart air purifier uses a three different filter technology to freshen the air and remove the harmful pollutants. In the first stage, air passes through Alen's washable Pre-Filter to capture large particles, extending the life of the HEPA style filter. In the second stage, air passes through the electrostatically charged HEPA style material that attracts and captures up to 99% of dust, pollen, pet dander, mold spores and other airborne pollutants.
Finally, the BreatheSmart's ozone-safe Ionizer completes the process by charging particles in the air, causing them to stick together and become more easily captured.
- Keeps the air in a large space clean. Purifies the air in areas up to 1100 sq. ft. Easy to replace filters
- Captures and removes dust, pollen, pet dander, mold and other allergens. Including up to 99% of particles greater than 0.3 microns for a healthy home environment.
- SmartSensor technology - Adjusts airflow depending on how many pollutants are detected in your air. Air quality light indicates when you are maintaining pure air, when there are moderate pollutants in the air and when there are heavy pollutants.
- Ionizer - Charges small particles, causing them to clump together and improve filtration.
- 4 fan speeds allowing you to customize use.
- Included HEPA-Pure filterFeatures a washable prefilter and electrostatically charged HEPA-style material that captures airborne pollutants. Also compatible with HEPA-FreshPlus, HEPA-Silver and HEPA-OdorCell filters (not included).
- Filter life timer - Indicates when it is time to replace the filter based on fan speed and duration of use.
- Auto off safety feature Activates when the front cover is removed.
- WhisperMax technology - With a specially designed fan and air chamber maximizes clean air delivery while maintaining a quiet environment
- Digital display - Offers simple and intuitive touch-button controls.
- 4-, 8- and 12-hour timer Allows you to program operation times in advance. Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Warranty Info: Alen HEPA Air Purifiers always come with a Lifetime Limited Warranty!
- Fan Speeds: Four (4)
- Noise Levels: Speed 1: 41.5 dB (whisper); Speed 2: 44 dB (light rainfall); Speed 3: 50 dB (heavy rainfall); Turbo: 56 dB (box fan on medium)
- Unit Size: 26.75"H x 17.75"W x 10"D
- Unit Weight: 21 lbs. (shipping weight: 32lbs)
- Filter Options: HEPA-Pure, HEPA-FreshPlus, HEPA-Silver, HEPA-OdorCell
- Filter Life: 6 to 8 months with normal use
- Airflow in Cubic Feet per Minute (CFM): Speed 1: 150 CFM; Speed 2: 185 CFM; Speed 3: 225 CFM; Turbo: 286 CFM
- Power Consumption: 64W on lowest speed to 105W on highest speed
- Power Supply: This is a 120V product. It is only safe to operate in in North America and not in countries with 220-240V power supply
- Power Conversion: Do not connect this unit to a voltage converter or plug adapter. Doing so will void the warranty.
- UL (Underwriters Laboratories Inc.) listed, indicating product compliance to safety standards
The Alen BreatheSmart's filter life timer indicates when it is time to replace the filter based on the operating fan speed and duration of use. The optimal filter replacement frequency may vary based on your environment and health concerns. Normal filter replacement - every 6-12 months for severe concerns or when running the air purifier 24/7. Replace your filter every 12-18 months for light concerns or when running the air purifier only as needed. We recommend running air purifiers 24/7.