The HEPA-Pure Filter with Pre-Filter removes 95% of particles down to 0.3 microns in size. Allergens like dust, dust mites, pollen, mold and dander. The Alen T500 Air Purifier covers up to 500 square feet so it is the perfect air purifier for most rooms and tight spaces.
You have seen advertisements for tower air cleaners like the Ionic Breeze that use metal plates to collect particles. Many of the air purifiers fail to significantly clean the air they also release potentially unhealthy levels of ozone.
The T500’s ozone-safe Ionizer complements the HEPA style filter by charging particles in the air, causing them to stick together and become more easily captured. The T500 produces no Ozone.
Alen Air T500 comes out of the box ready to use with a HEPA-Pure Filter, making it perfect for those who have allergy or dust concerns. If you have more specific concerns, Alen has other filter options including: HEPA-Fresh (Allergens and Light Odor), HEPA-Silver (Mold and Bacteria), HEPA-OdorCell (Smoke and Heavy Odor).
- Lifetime Warranty
- Enhanced activated carbon filter for even greater odor removal
- Effectively removes smoke, pollen, dust, animal dander, dust mites, molds, bacteria and viruses
- Built-in Ionizer to effectively minimize pollutants. Ionizer can be manually turned on or off - produces no ozone
- 3 fan speed settings
- 12 hour timer
- Built-in ionizer produces no ozone
- Easy on and off front cover for super easy filter replacement
- Smart Filter timer helps you keep up with filter replacement
- Digital display with simple and intuitive touch button control
- Unique safety feature has power auto-off protection when cover removed
- Warranty Info: Alen Air Purifiers always come with a Lifetime Limited Warranty!
- Noise Levels: Speed 1: 42 dB (whisper); Speed 2: 47 dB (light rainfall); Speed 3: 56 dB (box fan on medium)
- Unit Size: 22"H x 6"W x 10"D
- Unit Weight: 9 lbs. (shipping weight: 12 lbs.)
- Filter Life: 6 to 12 months with normal use
- Filter Options: HEPA-Pure, HEPA-Fresh, HEPA-Silver, HEPA-OdorCell
- Airflow in Cubic Feet per Minute (CFM): Speed 1: 48 CFM; Speed 2: 83 CFM; Speed 3: 130 CFM
- Power Consumption: 53W on highest speed
- Power Supply: This is a 120V product. It is only safe to operate in in North America and not in countries with 220-240V power supply
- UL (Underwriters Laboratories Inc.) listed, indicating product compliance to safety standards