HEGA filtration was first developed for the military as a defense against chemical warfare. Austin Air took that technology added a true medical HEPA filter and created the Allergy Machine air cleaner. The Allergy Machine is very effective in removing dirt, dust, pollen, mold spores and other allergens as well as smoke, chemical fumes, smog and noxious gases.
Like all Austin Air cleaners, the Allergy Machine is all metal construction and has a powder coat finish. The air cleaner is capable of moving 400 cubic feet of air through the 4 stage HEGA and HEPA filter. The 360° air intake effectively removes airborne allergens such as mold, dust and pollen as well as also removes odors and smoke. Like all Austin Air air cleaners, the Allergy Machine is easy to maintain and designed to last for years.
Austin Air Allergy Machine is designed to last for years while removing all air pollutants and clean the air in large spaces measuring up to 1,500 square feet. Proudly made in the U.S.A.
Austin Air Allergy Machine with 4 stage filtration:
STAGE 1 – Large Particle Pre-filter Removes particles easily seen by the naked eye (e.g.dust, hair and pet dander)
STAGE 2 – Medium Particle Pre-filter Removes small to medium size particles (e.g.molds, spores and pollen)
STAGE 3 – 60 sq.ft.of Certified HEPA Removes 99.97% of all particles larger than 0.3 microns
STAGE 4 – HEGA - Activated Military Carbon Cloth removes harmful chemicals and other noxious gases.
- Warranty Info: 5 years parts and labor on machine. 5 year pro-rated on filter.
- Fan Speeds: Three (3)
- Noise Levels: Speed 1: 50 dB Speed 3: 66 dB
- Unit Size: 23"H x 14.5"W x 14.5"D
- Unit Weight: 24 lbs
- Efficiency: 99.97% efficient at removing particulates as small as 0.3 micron
- Filter Life: 5 Years
- Airflow in Cubic Feet per Minute (CFM): Speed 1: 75 CFM; Speed 2: 200 CFM; Speed 3: 400 CFM
- Motor Type: Permanent Split Capacitor - rated for continuous use at high RPM & long life
- Power Consumption: 1.3 amps. 115W on highest speed
- Power Supply: 110V - 120V
For smaller areas, the Allergy Machine Jr. is an ideal choice. Junior Size HM205 models have all the great features of the Austin Air HM405 in a more compact unit for smaller areas. Ideal for a bedroom, office, or kitchen. For more information on the Austin Air HM205 click here.