The Baby's Breath™ offers the highest level of protection from a variety of airborne contaminants like dust, pollen, molds, noxious gases and chemicals ensuring your baby receives the cleanest air necessary for proper development and growth.
In addition, the Baby's Breath™ creates a gentle hush resembling the familiar sound your baby enjoyed in the womb. This soothing white noise is clinically proven to help infants fall asleep more easily and sleep more soundly.
Every minute, The Baby's Breath™ draws over 125 cubic feet of air through a 4-stage HEGA filter containing Activated Military Carbon Cloth and over 30 square feet of True Medical Grade HEPA. Take comfort in knowing you’ve invested in an air cleaner that will protect your baby.
Austin Air Baby's Breath air cleaner is designed to clean the air in spaces measuring up to 700 square feet. Proudly made in the U.S.A.
Austin Baby's Breath with 4 stage filtration:
STAGE 1 – Large Particle Pre-filter Removes particles easily seen by the naked eye (e.g.dust, hair and pet dander)
STAGE 2 – Medium Particle Pre-filter Removes small to medium size particles (e.g.molds, spores and pollen)
STAGE 3 – HEGA - Activated Military Carbon Cloth removes harmful chemicals and other noxious gases.
STAGE 4 – 30 sq.ft.of Certified HEPA Removes 99.97% of all particles larger than 0.3 microns
- Warranty Info: 5 years parts and labor on machine. 5 year pro-rated on filter.
- Fan Speeds: Three (3)
- Noise Levels: Speed 1: 50 dB Speed 3: 66 dB
- Unit Size: 16"H x 11"W x 11"D
- Unit Weight: 24 lbs
- Efficiency: 99.97% efficient at removing particulates as small as 0.3 micron
- Filter Life: 5 Years
- Airflow in Cubic Feet per Minute (CFM): Speed 1: 75 CFM; Speed 2: 125 CFM; Speed 3: 200 CFM
- Motor Type: Permanent Split Capacitor - rated for continuous use at high RPM & long life
- Power Consumption: 1 amps. 80W on highest speed
- Power Supply: 110V - 120V
- ADD Wheels for additional $25.00