The National Sleep Foundation Bedroom Machine™ combines proven filter technology to provide a safe and effective solution to enhanced sleep.
It combines the features of all other Austin Air machines in one model. The Bedroom Machine features a true HEPA filter, 15 lbs of proprietary carbon blend and a High Efficiency Gas Arrestance (HEGA) carbon cloth. With 5 levels of filtration it has the ability to effectively capture a broad spectrum of sub-micron particles, noxious gases and chemicals. Its 360 degree air intake system helps deliver more clean air quickly and efficiently.
All Austin Air's Healthmate air cleaners are easy to maintain and designed to last for years while removing all air pollutants and delivering the freshest of air.
Austin Air Bedroom Machine is designed to clean the air in large spaces measuring up to 1,500 square feet. Proudly made in the U.S.A
Austin Air Bedroom Machine with 5 stage filtration:
Stage 1 - Removes the Large Particles You Can See
Stage 2 – Medium Particle Prefilter – Removes Molds, Spores, and Pollens
Stage 3 – 15 Pounds of a Proprietary Carbon Blend to remove chemicals and odors
Stage 4 – 60 of certified HEPA filtering material removes 99.97% of particles as small as 0.3 microns
Stage 5 – HEGA Cloth filter for High Efficiency Gas Arrestance Removes Chemicals and Gasses such as Formaldehyde and Ammonia
- Warranty Info: 5 years parts and labor on machine. 5 year pro-rated on filter.
- Fan Speeds: Three (3)
- Noise Levels: Speed 1: 50 dB Speed 3: 66 dB
- Unit Size: 23"H x 14.5"W x 14.5"D
- Unit Weight: 47 lbs
- Efficiency: 99.97% efficient at removing particulates as small as 0.3 micron
- Filter Life: 5 Years
- Airflow in Cubic Feet per Minute (CFM): Speed 1: 75 CFM; Speed 2: 200 CFM; Speed 3: 400 CFM
- Motor Type: Permanent Split Capacitor - rated for continuous use at high RPM & long life
- Power Consumption: 1.3 amps. 115W on highest speed
- Power Supply: 110V - 120V
|Keywords||Air Cleaner, Air Purifier|