The Austin Air Pet Machine air cleaner was designed with pet owners and pet lovers in mind. In addition to providing superior filtration of small particles (99.97% of particles as small as 0.3 microns), the proprietary blend of carbon and zeolite is specially treated to absorb the ammonia and sulfuric acid that causes pet odors.
Like the Austin Air Healthmate, the Austin Pet Machine also gives you reliable protection against a variety of airborne contaminants, from common household allergens to smoke and chemical odors. The mechanical specifications are identical to the Austin Air HealthMate HM400 HEPA Air Cleaner.
Pet Machine is designed to clean the air in large spaces measuring up to 1,500 square feet. Proudly made in the U.S.A
Austin Air Pet Machine with 4 stage filtration:
STAGE 1 – Large Particle Pre-filter Removes particles easily seen by the naked eye (e.g.dust, hair and pet dander)
STAGE 2 – Medium Particle Pre-filter Removes small to medium size particles (e.g.molds, spores and pollen)
STAGE 3 – About 15 lbs. of Impregnated Activated Carbon and Zeolite Removes chemicals, gases and odors.
STAGE 4 – 60 sq.ft.of Certified HEPA Removes 99.97% of all particles larger than 0.3 microns
- Warranty Info: 5 years parts and labor on machine. 5 year pro-rated on filter.
- Fan Speeds: Three (3)
- Noise Levels: Speed 1: 50 dB Speed 3: 66 dB
- Unit Size: 23"H x 14.5"W x 14.5"D
- Unit Weight: 47 lbs
- Efficiency: 99.97% efficient at removing particulates as small as 0.3 micron
- Filter Life: 5 Years
- Airflow in Cubic Feet per Minute (CFM): Speed 1: 75 CFM; Speed 2: 200 CFM; Speed 3: 400 CFM
- Motor Type: Permanent Split Capacitor - rated for continuous use at high RPM & long life
- Power Consumption: 1.3 amps. 115W on highest speed
- Power Supply: 110V - 120V
|Keywords||Air Cleaner, Air Filtration, Air Purification, Air Purifier|