De-Mite Eat My Dust® is an odorless furniture polish, cleaner and dusting spray made for just for allergy and asthma sufferers. The makers of De-Mite designed it to keep dust, dust mite allergens and pet allergens out of the air. Now you can improve the look and feel of your fine furniture while you capture and eliminate the allergens that offend you.
Your furniture and paneling is left without any oily residue, unlike so many commercial brands that actually helps to attract additional allergens and dust particles. Eat My Dust® leaves your furniture with a soft velvety sheen non-aerosol pump sprayer is safe for you and the environment. Get control of your allergies today! Comes in a 10-oz. non-aerosol pump sprayer.
- No Oily Residue
- Non-Aerosol Spray
Shake well before using. To dust and clean wood furniture and paneling: spray onto a soft, clean cloth or hold container upright and spray a very light mist onto the surface from about 6 to 8 inches away.
Wipe carefully not only to remove allergenic particles but also to prevent them from spreading into the air. To dust floors: spray onto a dust mop (do not spray directly onto the floor to keep it from becoming slippery) and dust thoroughly.
1) Deionized Water
2) Mineral Oil
3) Deoplex Clear (a vegetable-derived deodorant)
4) Arlatone V-175 (an emulsifier)
5) Dantogard (a preservative)
Customer Reviews (1)
- Good productReview by Gail
Price Quality Value