Miele's award winning Kona vacuum cleaner has all the same great features as the Calima plus the SEB228 electric power head brush that has more than enough power to clean the deepest pile carpet. Replaces Miele Callisto Vacuum.
Six levels of power
The power setting on the S8390 Kona vacuum can be adjusted depending on the type of flooring or surface you're cleaning or dusting. The easy-to-understand graphic symbols show you which setting is best suited for the surface, such as rugs and carpets, drapes or hard floors.
The three wheels provide maximum stability and maneuverability for your vacuum cleaner. The electric brush head with Deluxe Comfort Grip handle makes Miele's exclusive electro-brush easy to control.
Protect your furniture and the vacuum. With fully integrated bumper strip, made from soft plastic all the way around the vacuum.
Wide operating range
The Miele S8390 Kona has an extra long cord, so you don't have to run around changing sockets while vacuuming. Together with the hose and suction wand, you have an operating radius of 33 feet.
The new low-noise, 1200-watt, Miele-made Vortex Motor. makes the S8390 Kona vacuum cleaner particularly quiet giving you maximum output with minimum noise.
All accessories onboard
To ensure that accessories don't go missing, the Kona vacuum cleaner features a neat, on-board storage compartment.
Each Kona vacuum comes with:
- Crevice nozzle, for hard-to-reach corners
- Upholstery tool, for all those crumbs on the couch
- Dusting brush, for the cobwebs in the corners
- SBB300 Parquet floor tool
- SEB228 Electro Plus Electro Brush
- 4.76-quart capacity Air Clean Filter bag, provides additional filtration and features a self-closing collar which keeps the dirt in the bag when being changed.
- Motor covered by a 7 year parts and labor warranty.
Replacing your vacuum is a lot easier that replacing your lungs.
Call us today to find out more about the Miele line of vacuum cleaners and how they can improve the air quality in your home.