Silk bedding has been a mark of luxury for thousands of years, and we are pleased to be able to offer the beauty and comfort of the finest mulberry silk bedding to you. Silk is strong yet soft and supple, conforms to every shape of the body. Silk is warm in the cool weather and cool during the hot weather. Its wicking qualities make it a natural choice as it absorbs moisture. Silk is the perfect choice for women going through menopause.
Mulberry West uses pure Grade A mulberry silk - this is the highest quality silk. Other silk comforters that don't specify the quality of their silk use wild or tussah silk which is low grade and requires a lot of chemical processing. Mulberry West have the only silk-filled comforters with certification for NO formaldehyde.
Mulberry West Silk comforters are 100% hypoallergenic and a great natural alternative to those who are allergic to down or wool. Silk naturally repels dust mites and bed bugs. Our silk comforter is half the weight of down for the same level of warmth, and Mulberry silk drapes quite well, eliminating those cold spots in the bed.
Mulberry Silk comforters are filled with a generous 150 grams of silk and covered with a bleach-free, 300 thread count polished cotton cover. Ready to use as is or can be put in one of our 100% cotton comforter and duvet covers.
Caring for you new silk comforter couldn't be easier. Simply spot clean and air out in the sunshine, allowing nature to refresh your comforter from the Mulberry West collection. You may also dry clean. Do not machine wash or dry.
- Bug repellent - Dust mites and Bugs are deprived of the moist environment they require for their survival.
- Silk is hygroscopic - Silk naturally draws moisture away from the body at night and releases it into the air.
- Silk is hypo-allergenic and does not trigger feather-related allergic reactions.
- Silk is a great source of relief for allergy and rheumatism sufferers across the globe.
- Mulberry Silk bedding is lightweight, supple and compact.
- Silk bedding is easy to store, move, and dry clean.
Manufactures warranty : Mulberry West warranties its bedding against manufacturer's defects and material defects for 10 years from the date of purchase. The warranty does not cover normal wear-and-tear or cleaning damage. Washing and care instructions must be followed.