Our Merino wool mattress pads are filled with our exclusive USDA certified
organic Merino wool and covered with 300 thread count certified organic cotton
jacquard. It does not get any more natural than that.
wool mattress pads provide a soft, breathable foundation for sound sleep. Wool
is absorbent, breathable and naturally resistant to mites, mold and bacteria,
offering relief from night sweats or temperature changes. Our merino wool
mattress pad is also ideal for “hot” sleepers and more humid environments.
Designed to be placed on top of your mattress, the 1 1/2" thick pad will
provide just that extra amount of comfort and support you may be looking for. 30
oz per sq. yard wool fill.
Fits all Mattress Sizes - durable elastic corner straps to keep pad secured
to the mattress.
Care: Set it out in the sun and let it air out once a month. The sun
naturally revitalizes and disinfects wool bedding. Spot clean with a soft brush
and mild detergent and water. Allow product to air dry completely. Do Not
Machine Wash. Benefits of Wool:
- Free of all toxic chemicals, washed in high-temperature water and soap.
- Organic merino wool is a natural temperature regulator fiber with the
ability to wick away moisture from the body.
- Wool keeps you cool in the summer and warm in the winter without
- Wool is that it is naturally resistant to fire, mold, mildew, and dust
- Last for years and years when properly cared for. Wool out-performs
other fibers used for bedding. Our wool comforter is over 6 years old and
looks and feels great.