If you're an athlete with sensitive skin, you need a sport UV sunblock that stands up to sun and sweat-and is free of dyes, fragrances, masking fragrances, and preservatives. Pharmaceutical Specialties Vanicream Sunscreen Sport SPF 35 protects your skin from harmful UV rays known to cause premature aging with an advanced formula that does not clog pores or cause irritation.
Pharmaceutical Specialties Vanicream Sunscreen Sport SPF 35 protects your skin from harmful UV rays known to cause premature aging with an advanced formula that does not clog pores or cause irritation. Z-Cote HP1 mineral and chemical filters provides a sheer, transparent barrier between your skin and the sun's rays without leaving a white or greasy residue.
- Rated SPF 35
- Dermatologist recommended
- Provides broad spectrum SPF 35 UVA/UVB protection
- Water resistant for 80 minutes
- Contains Vitamin E to protect against free radical damage from the sun
- Non-comedogenic, oil free, PABA free and odorless Non-greasy, easy to spread
- Rated "Top Sunscreen" by the Environmental Working Group for safety and efficacy
- Compact 4 oz. tube
- Developed by Pharmaceutical Specialties, Inc.
Active ingredients: zinc oxide (Z-Cote HP1) (11%), octinoxate (3%) Inactive ingredients: C20-40 alcohols, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, cyclohexasiloxane, cyclopentasiloxane, cyclotetrasiloxane, dimethiconol, glycerin, hydrogenated castor oil, magnesium chloride, PEG-30 dipolyhydroxystearate, polypropyl silsesquioxane, purified water, tridecyl neopentanoate, triethoxycaprylylsilane, trimethylsiloxy silicate, ubiquinone (coenzyme Q10) Dermatologist Recommended Broad Spectrum SPF 35 For Sensitive Skin Water Resistant (80 Minutes) Non-Comedogenic Free of dyes, lanolin, fragrance, masking fragrance, parabens, formaldehyde, & other preservatives. Made in USA
Customer Reviews (1)
- Love itReview by Ali
Price Quality Value