Vital Oxide Disinfectant Spray

Broad Spectrum Disinfectant Antimicrobial Spray

 

 

Some products excluded due to manufacture MAP pricing Policy. Click here for information. Discount may not be combined with any other offer or discount.

 

Vital Oxide Disinfectant Spray

$6.95 - $37.95

3 OZ Travel Spray $6.95  
32 Oz Spray Bottle $14.95
1 Gallon Refill Bottle $37.95

 

 

 

Vital-Oxide disinfectant kills a wide array of dangerous viruses and bacteria like MRSA, Salmonella, Influenza viruses, Norovirus, Legionella pneumophila, and E coli and gets rid of mold and mildew by oxidization. 

Vital-Oxide has undergone extensive testing at both major universities and private labs proving its effectiveness and safety. Vital-Oxide is EPA registered and USEPA registered (82972-1) as a "Broad Spectrum Disinfectant -Cleaner" .

Vital Oxide Broad Spectrum Disinfectant  Spray eliminates bacteria on contact making it perfect for cleaning and sanitizing kitchen and bathroom counters, showers, tile, concrete and other hard surfaces.  

Vital Oxide Mold And Mildew antimicrobial spray is colorless, odorless and will not harm water-safe fabrics so it can be used to disinfect shoes, backpacks, gym bags, care seats and other porous surfaces.

It is the perfect antimicrobial spray, instead of chlorine bleach products,  for schools, nurseries or daycares. No job is too big or too small for Vital Oxide. 

Vital Oxide is the safe and effective solution for mold removal, odor control, green cleaning, and broad spectrum disinfection.

The Benefits of using Vital-Oxide antimicrobial spray.

  • Kills a wide array of dangerous viruses and bacteria like MRSA, Salmonella, Influenza viruses, Norovirus, Legionella pneumophila, and E coli..
  • Destroys mold on contact.
  • Residual prevents mold from coming back by inhibiting microbial growth for up to seven months, even in the wettest areas.
  • Eliminate odors at the source not cover them up with some funky fragrance - it eliminates them on a molecular level.
  • A green, environmentally safe alternative to chlorine cleaners and disinfectants.
  • No harsh chemical odors or by-products.
  • 100% biodegradable.

The reason Vital Oxide disinfectant spray is an environmentally safe alternative to chlorine cleaners and disinfectants is the active ingredient is chlorine dioxide. Chlorine dioxide has absolutely no chlorine smell and has been used in disinfecting water supplies for decades. In fact the primary by-product of chlorine dioxide breaks down to simple salt.

Vital-Oxide comes ready-to-use. Simply spray, lightly scrub to remove stains, rinse with water, and re-spray for protection.

Download Vital Oxide MSDS Information

Customer Comments

Hi Mike

 

The Vital Oxide worked exactly as you said it would. When I got through tearing out all the drywall I vacuumed the cbc block like you said and then sprayed it down with the vital oxide. The next morning there was no more mold smell.

 

Thanks for the tips

Ray R.

10/17/2012

 

Cheryl,

You were right about the Vital oxide spray, works without a chlorine smell. I even used it in my mop water when I did the floors. FYI .. I spilled some on my shorts and it did not bleach them out.

Rachel
Oxford, MS
 

Hi


Thanks for checking in. Wanted to tell you how great the Vital Oxide product works.

 

We bought it to get rid of a moldy smell under the bathroom sink and since it did so well we have been using it all over the house. I spray it in the shower to keep the mildew away, wipe down the cutting board and counter tops and even sprayed it on some of my sons toys.


Thank you
 

Sue
Dallas, TX
 

image